Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Road Trip Series Assemblage Necklaces #2

Here we have the second vintage toy car in the Road Trip series.

The Road Trip necklaces are available in Anvil Designs Etsy shop and on anvildesigns.com  

Barn Swallow Studio is a little shed on my property where the swallows build their nests in the eves. One day it may be a proper artists studio and retreat, heck it may even become it's own shop. For now I use it for my vintage assemblage pieces.


2nd in the series
*Highway Star*
Assemblage necklace using a vintage diecast "TOOTSIETOY" (as found) as the focal piece. 
Also features beads of Freshwater Pearl, Lampwork, Swarovski Crystal, Crystal & Glass. 
Handmade findings and vintage rosary sections.
Car is marked TOOTSIETOY - Chicago USA - 2
Car is 2 1/2" long - Total necklace length is 26"
One of a kind~

Full Shot

Clasp Detail




I love it, I need it, I bleed it ~


No comments:

Post a Comment